About Signia Active Pro Hearing Aid
Signia Active Pro and Signia Mobile Pro technology allow for the simultaneous, independent, and automatic adjustment of the volume of conversation and background noise, and thus makes it easier to hear in a variety of listening situations. Signia Active Pro is a hearing aid made by Signia. It uses the Signia Pure High-Frequency Receiver to make it easier to understand speech, even in noisy situations.
The Signia Active Pro hearing aid is designed for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. It has a clear and natural sound to help you hear more of the words you want to hear.
Signia Active Pro Hearing Aid Features
Signia Active Pro has a number of features including:
1. Direction sense: Instantly picks up and transmits the direction of the sound.
2. Direction filter: This allows you to focus on sounds from one direction
3. Direction finder: Makes it easy to find the direction of the sound.
4. Speech booster: Amplifies the human voice up to 60 dB
5. Automatic feedback cancellation: Ensures that feedback is suppressed automatically
6. Automatic frequency adjustment: Ensures that sounds are transmitted in the most effective frequency range.
7. Automatic volume control: Automatically adjusts the volume level to help ensure that you hear sounds around you with clarity
Signia Active Pro Hearing Aid Price & Models
Signia Active Pro X
Signia Pure Charge & Go 3nx
Signia Active Pro Technology
Signia Active pro is designed for active lifestyles by providing you with crisp and clear communication in the most challenging of listening environments. The Signia Active features are fully digital and rechargeable. The rechargeable digital technology delivers high-quality sound that is similar to hearing without a hearing aid.
Signia uses a three-microphone adaptive technology to help ensure speech recognition. The new Signia hearing aids include the Starkey Signature Series, Phonak Roger Pen, and Phonak Audéo M.